Boys 5A - Still have A. Ayala in at 113 and he is 132 this year. Also, not sure why Elias Sanchez is ranked above Cortez Castellanos or Broderick Green. I see it as the following:
1). Jesus Gomez - he finished 3rd at 113 last year
2) Adrian Gonzalez - 5th at state 113 last year, having a good year
3) Javier Vasquez - 3rd at 106 last year and a strong candidate for spot 1st or 2nd should one of the others fall.
4) Cortez Castellanos - 5th at state 106 last year, currently 41-2 with only loses to 6A #3 Preston Decker @ 113 and 5A #3 Heath Roth @ 120 this year
5) Brodrick Green - State qualifier at 106 last year (DNP) only loses this year to Cortez Castellanos and Javier Vasquez
6) Elias Sanchez - No state qualifier, having good year
Gotta take A. Ayala out though!