Author Topic: Job openings  (Read 856 times)

TexasMade149

• View Profile
Job openings
« on: December 09, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »
Are there any high school coaches or clubs looking for coaches. If so please feel free to email me watkinstrained@gmail.com. I am going to be moving to the texas area as soon as possible. I have a resume and references I can email if needed.

Voted 2016  North Carolina Western Piedmont Coach of the Year
-Single handedly launched West Stokes’  high school wrestling program to first conference title in 11 yrs..
-Launched and maintained a West Stokes Wrestling Facebook page and Instagram account for students and wrestling fans to stay up-to-date on the program development, events, and news.
-Designed, budgeted for, ordered wrestling gear such as: singlets, warm-up gear, head-gear, shoes, fan gear, and wrestling equipment.
-Scheduled all tournaments, events, award banquets and extracurricular wrestling trips.
-Developed fundraising events and program fiscal goals.
-Attended and instructed all practices and conditioning.
-Planned attendance to and transported wrestlers to attend college wrestling tournaments at Winston Salem University, Virginia Tech, the University of North Carolina, and Ferrum College.

Mount Tabor High School – August 2013-June 2014

*Assumed the role of head coach while head coach was on medical leave;
-Coached varsity and junior varsity wrestling, grades 9 through 12.
-Planned and ran practices and conditioning training.
-Instructed and critiqued wrestlers on techniques.
-Scheduled tournaments and practices.

Wayland Baptist University – August 2010-May 2010
   Graduate Assistant Wrestling Coach – NAIA School

-Recruited high school student athletes and answered athletic program inquiries via telephone and email;
-Gave campus and athletic facility tours to prospective students and their parents, focusing on Wayland Baptist University’s wrestling program.
-Worked collectively with the college admissions department, wrestling program, and athletic department to create an informative and thorough tour.
-Coached men’s and women’s wrestling.
-Coached 2 male wrestlers that made All-American status and 5 female wrestlers that made All-American status.
-Trained and coached 2016 Olympic Trials Wrestling Champion, Tamyra Mensah.

Additional Coaching & Athletic Training
Rob Waller’s All-American Wrestling Club – Latrobe, PA
Camp Counselor – 2006-Present

-Trained wrestlers ranging from kindergarten to 18 years of age.
-Responsible for registering athletes, working with wrestlers and parents collectively to ensure a smooth admission into the wrestling program, transporting wrestlers to and from the airport, and daily meal preparation.
-Taught wrestling techniques in individual and group settings for three (3) training sessions per day. Techniques included, but are not limited to take-downs, bottom and top work, and daily conditioning.

Watkins Trained Wrestling Camps
President and Head Coach– 2015-Present
-Schedule wrestling camps and clinics for ages kindergarten to 18 years of age.
-Provide a variety of training from basic techniques for first-time wrestlers, to group and individual training for experienced athletes looking to critique and perfect wrestling techniques.
-Created camps and clinics throughout the United States, including Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 09:34:25 AM by TexasMade149 »

TexasMade149

• View Profile
Re: Job openings
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 02:12:19 PM »
I am still looking for a head coaching position at this time

Seceder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »
There are so many current and potential NCWA.net teams that crave a coach.  Have you considered that option?

http://www.ncwa.net

HHSBuffs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 09:43:39 AM »
We have spoke before.

Please contact me with the following information:

Degree
Texas Teaching Certifications currently held

beau.hohmann@birdvilleschools.net